Thursday, December 11, 2014

Drama Conclusion

In our classroom conclusion to our drama section of the course, we performed a redone version of "Wolf in the Hood". Our version ended up being radically different that the original in which we were all involved in the "Dating Game". The classroom was in an uproar as the three contestants battled for Wolfie's attention, and I am glad that Wolfie was wearing a mask because I was probably red from laughter.

The drama portion of my course surprised me because I was dreading it so badly, and yet every activity that we had in class was so much fun. I walked out of there everyday I laughing, and feeling like I experienced something new. I hope to keep the drama integrations in my class, because I have seen some of them in action and I was very impressed with the benefits in vocabulary acquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment